Small Business Loans

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Someone

I was alerted to this last month when I applied for disability. I was told I would get a paper in the mail to dispute it, but it never came. Now the Department of Social Security has sent me a letter saying I agreed to whatever their report said and now I'm confused.





How could I have been working since 2001 if I was only 13 years old! Why can't they just take that off of there? Why was someone allowed to use my social?



Usually the culprit is a member of your family.





In your case it could have been as simple as filling out a form at the Dr. office which somehow got into the wrong hands...





The possibilities are endless... go back to the Social Security Office and demand that the entries be removed... (although getting credit for social security from a stranger could be the least they ought to "pay" you for the service of using your number).





Make sure to check your credit report... the fact that you have extra work credits on your social security account is the least of your problems... what if this person opened credit cards using your social?





Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and print out your credit report.




Your parents need to assist you in contact the Social Security office to get this problem corrected. Of course, the letter you just received could be in response to something your parents sent.





You should also check your credit report (AnnualCreditReport.com). As a 13 year old, you shouldn't have a report. But if someone has been using your social security number, there may be all sorts of things showing up.




lol... you can appeal and raise the issue you never recieved the documents you need to appeal. just because you were 13 doesn't mean someone didn't use your social.

No comments:

Post a Comment