Small Business Loans

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am disputing items on my report. does transferred/ sold have a negative impact on your score.?

my students loans have all been consolidated but each individual loan is showing up negatively on my report but in the remark section its paid, closed, transferred and or sold. will that continue to bring down my numbers and how can i get them to remove them since they are all consolidated?



If it's transfered or sold that means it was transfered over to another collection agency, and most likely won't be removed until t7 years is up..When it is paid off when the collections agency update it every 30 days it will show up on your report and most likely It'll give your score a little boost..





P.S. They will stay on your credit report 7 years from the opening account date..So try to start building credit right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment