Small Business Loans

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Starting a small business on ebay?

I am planning on starting a little business on ebay. Nothing big, but hopefully I can get a little pocket money out of it (I'm a poor college student lol). I'm going to make lotions, bath salt, etc and sell them.





Will I need a license for this (since I'll be making the stuff that I'm selling)?





Also, I've heard about a tax id. Will I have to get one?



If you are selling it under your own brand name then yes you need to have a license for it as well as tax id for physical products.





If you are doing as your hobby then I think there are many people on Ebay who does the same thing without having the license and all those things. You rather check out Ebay's Terms and Conditions on their website before starting your small business . Or you can also speak with their customer representatives related to their terms and conditions.





In this way you will get a better idea of how to sell on ebay in a proper way. I recommend you to check out ebay website.

No comments:

Post a Comment