Small Business Loans

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How do I buy something on Ebay using paypal?

I set up my paypal account but I don't know how it works. Do I transfer money to my paypal account from my bank account before I buy something? Or does it just take it from you bank account? I transferred over a dollar to see what would happen but it said it would take 3-5 days to clear. So I'm not sure, and also do I have to connect my paypal account to my ebay account?





Sorry I know a lot of questions, but I need to know thx.



You can set up a bank account or credit card on your paypal account. When purchasing items on Ebay after you win the auction you can see ways to pay on the bottm. Just click pay with Paypal at the bottom of the won auction and it will connect you to your paypal. The funds will be pulled from your bank if thats what you have setup on paypal. It will then showed that you paid for the item on Ebay.




Once your $1 money clears with PayPal, you'll need to Transfer a balance that you can use when you order from ebay, or if you sell from ebay (ebay will take the funds from your paypal account). When you're ready to pay for something, you'll be prompted to use your paypal account, at which point you can log into that account and run the payment transaction (of course, you'll have to have enough funds there first). By the way, ebay owns PayPal, but you probably knew that.-- posted by Ghada Chmeissani.

No comments:

Post a Comment