Small Business Loans

Saturday, July 24, 2010

What kind of taxes are there?

I am about to move on my own and I like to know how I pay my taxes. What kind of taxes (income and title are the only two I know) are there? Do I pay all my taxes on tax day (April 15)? Is there any other fees I need to know about?



Also, I plan on rooming with a friend, so how do I notify the government of my address change?
theres taxes on your paycheck (federal income, state income, state disability, social security) Theres property tax if you own a house. Your income taxes are usually paid for you everytime you get a pay check, if there not youll have to do withholdings or do it at the end of the year. Property tax is twice a year or you can have it compounded monthly or whatever. Theres taxes on almost everything sales tax... Plus tax day is the last day to do your taxes you can do them way before if you like. You notify the govnerment when you do your taxes

No comments:

Post a Comment