Small Business Loans

Thursday, July 15, 2010

HELP!!! Career advice needed?

I have a degree in French and business studies.



At present I work in a typing pool. I think I need a career change.



Do you think I should get a postgraduate qualification by night and look for a better job?



Where I work one woman was constantly being bullied because she took sick leave after a stroke. She ended up commiting suicide. Where I work they hire their friends even if they are incompetent. I get told off if I make a mistake but not their friends. There are unfair promotions. I was lied to and sent on a detachment to another section. They told me I would only be there for 3 months. I ended up being there for 3 years. I had to work with a difficult woman who suffered from depression and lived on her nerves. Is this normal behaviour for a workplace? Should I try to get out?



On the detachment I was working a job 2 grades higher for no exta pay. When I told them I was unhappy I was told I was lucky to have a job.
wow. thats horrible. this place is horrible.

this isnt normal workplace behavior. you should definitely try

No comments:

Post a Comment