Small Business Loans

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Leaving my job help please?

iv only been working there for 3 shifts, but on my second day my trainer called me an invalid because i didnt know how to work the till still... i was left on my own with noone backing me on my second shift for 2 hours not knowing how to work the till properly, and everytime i asked someone they would put there noses up at me, to be honest near enough everyone there has some sort of issue with all the trainees and i also worked in on some of the managers talking badly about me, i want to leave but im not sure how to take up appropriate action to file a complaint about these people or if its even worth doing? please help
Put more of your energy into looking for a new job than into thinking about filing a complaint. The sooner you

No comments:

Post a Comment