Small Business Loans

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Unemployment question please help?

hello

i was schedule to do a claim on Monday july 11 and i did so

i normally get the money in by 2 days its been 4 and i haunt received nothing

i check my information monday right after and said my current balance is 45 n to claim july 27

on tuesday i check its like they gave me a extension now my balance is 3000 n said my last claim was june 28 and to claim july 27

i dont want to call them cause maybe they delete the extension they gave me

i cant find a job no were i send out 3 application everyday day

i think better just to claim july 27 n start with 3000 then too call them n get it back to 45 then have to file extension



pleae help thank you



or is this my extension that goes in after i have low balance i been on unployment since july 2009
They are not going to delete the extension they gave you if you call. If you call you will find out what the holdup is. Maybe you exhausted all your entitled to , maybe an employer is disputing, maybe its their mess up. Call today no one here can help you. good luck
Get a job you lazy *****
Give them a call to tell then you didn

No comments:

Post a Comment