Small Business Loans

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How much should I charge an hour?

For 9th grade Science (Physical Science) Tutoring. Next year to the Freshmans. I was thinking like $20.00 an hour, but there just Freshman. Hmmm...



I think $20 is a good rate. I know other kids that are charging $20.




Wrong question.





You should be asking, "Am I qualified to tutor anyone?"





And the answer is, "No. Given your grasp of the English language, you should not be tutoring anybody. You should be taking remedial English courses."





If a person with your poor grammar and spelling showed up to tutor my child, I would kick you out in less than 5 minutes.




maybe ten a good rate because they are just freshman give them a break they are going through a lot of changes because they are just new in high school

No comments:

Post a Comment