Small Business Loans

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What is the best tool to manage my ebay sales with?

What software/tool can i use to manag my ebay sales?





Ill be selling the same 4-5 items so it will get confusing as ill be (hopefully) selling hundreds of them. What tools/software can you recommend that make it easier to list items, print shipping labels, track sales etc?



I am really happy with Auctiva - the price is right (free!) and it has a nice inventory management feature to do exactly what you're looking for. It can be a little slow sometimes, though.





Another option is Seller Sourcebook - I haven't used it myself as I only post about 5-10 items per week, but I know PowerSellers who rave about it. I think it costs about $10/month or so.




You can use one of ebay's selling tools.





At the top of ebay's homepage click on Site Map. Scroll down to Selling Tools. Choose Selling Manager, Selling Manager Pro or Turbo Lister. Which ever one is better for what you would like to do. I recommend Selling Manager Pro because you can automatically list and relist items and leave feedback automatically. You can always use paypal bulk shipping tool to print out your shipping labels in bulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment