Small Business Loans

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What do people want to buy?

I would like to make something that people want so I can sell it, but I don't know what people want to buy, I understand different people want different things, but can you give me a few ideas? Thanks!!



Mostly because it sounds enticing. Say, you want to sell some potato chips, that you say are amazing, but incidentally, they are horrible. Saying they are amazing can have a negative or positive impact. A good thing to sell is probably some software (Such as a game made on RPG Maker), home-made cookies at your school or work office, etc. I would recommend the RPG part if your a hardcore gamer (Sorry, I'm just presuming your a little young)




Nothing. The economy sucks, people are buying only what they absolutely have to. This is the worse possible time to try and start a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment