Small Business Loans

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I wanna find out all about how long u can work.......?

well im 13 and want a part time job like after scool and sundays and stuff. I just wondered what the rules were and what jobs i can do that i could be paid for because i need a bit of extra money seeing as i am going to have to start paying for stuff in year 9 and that so..



All I can think of for your age is a paper round.


My son is 13, and gets paid 22.50 a week. It may differ where you are. He does the morning, and afternoon rounds.


I dont think you can work b4 7 in the morning at that age.





Other than leafleting, you could try doing jobs for family, friends and neighbours. Washing the car, mowing the lawn....a regular babysitting job will help bring in some extra cash!




you need to look up federal and state child labor law and this will give you the information that you need

No comments:

Post a Comment